- Rose Geranium flavored bath tea bag
- Natural ingredients: rose petals, lavender
- Natural fragrance from essential oils
- Locally sourced ingredients used whenever possible
- A product with a purpose: provides jobs, community upliftment, empowers women
- Handmade & individually packed by women in the community
- Contains Palm Oil that is sustainably sourced
- This product is not tested on animals
- Free from artificial colourants, fragrances & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Run a bath
- Place one bath tea bag into the water
- Let it soak into the water
- Bath as normal
- Not for tea drinking
- For external use only
- Nett Weight 10 g
- 9 x 9 x 0.5 cm
- Aspalathus Linearis Leaf, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Lavandula Hybrida flower, Rose petals, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveoles oil, Geraniol,* Limonene,* Linalool*
- * from essential oils.
- Bath tea bag
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/11/2020, By BarbsI love Antjies products but this one just doesn't deliver anything. Not sure if I used it correctly - placed in bath and waited . Had to squeeze the water out to get a tea colour. It seems to consist of an assortment of very dry grass. There was nothing rose or geranium about mine (tried on two occasions). Sorry Antjie, I still love you though.16/11/2020, By OxGx12/11/2020, By KristiReally cute! Will be ordering more, I have them hanging on a hook in my bathroom and have many friends ask why I have giant teabags in my bathroom.
I can now rest easy knowing what it feels like to be a biscuit dipped into some delicious tea.
Jokes aside, awesome product as usual from Antjies. Fairly priced, would make an awesome addition to any self care package/birthday/Christmas/Mother's day gift.
Love love love
10 out if 10
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.