- Pink chewable tablets in a range of funky animal shapes
- Natural cherry flavour appeals to little ones
- Sugar-free formula; made with xylitol, which prevents dental caries
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Free of yeast, wheat & soy (common allergens)
- Formula contains billions of live probiotic cells that support the healthy balance of children’s inner ear, mouth & throat microorganisms
- Fortified with mullein leaf, which helps to clear mucous, & chamomile, which reduces stress & boosts the immune system
Scientists have long recognised probiotics as an essential part of maintaining a healthy bacterial balance in the digestive tract. More recent discoveries show that probiotics can deliver some wonderful health benefits to other areas of the body too! S. salivarius K12, a member of the same bacteria species used in yoghurt production, is particularly beneficial for children’s inner ear health. Meanwhile, L. acidophilus improves the body’s immune response and prevents pathogen overgrowth.
- As a dietary supplement for children, chew 2 tablets once daily.
- Designed for children of safe chewing age & older.
- Keep tightly closed. Refrigerate after opening.
- L. acidophilus (2 billion viable cells) 150mg
- S. salivarius K12 (1 billion viable cells) 10mg
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, natural cherry flavour, citric acid, magnesium stearate, guar gum, natural colour, Inner Ear Support Herbal Blend (chamomile [Matricaria recutita flower] and mullein leaf [Verbascus thapsus L.])
Nutritional Information (per 2-tablet serving):
- Calories: 5
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Sugar Alcohol (xylitol): 2g
- L. acidophilus (2 billion viable cells): 150mg
- S. salivarius K12 (1 billion viable cells): 10mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.