- Multivitamin liquid drops for babies & toddlers
- Perfectly balanced for optimal absorption & cellular support
- Promotes healthy development & overall wellbeing
- Sugar-free, hypoallergenic, gluten-free
- Natural orange flavour for easy dosage
- Convenient dropper applicator
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No yeast, wheat, soy or milk
- As a dietary supplement for infants and toddlers, 1ml daily.
- Measure 1ml with enclosed dropper.
- Can be applied directly into the mouth, or easily mixed with juice or water.
- Test with 1 drop prior to administering full 1ml dosage.
- Keep tightly closed, store in a cool dry place.
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-panthenol): 3.75mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide): 10mg
- Vitamin D (as calciferol): 400IU
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 0.5mg
- Vitamin A (as palmitate): 1,500IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 43.75mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol): 5IU
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCl): 0.625mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2): 0.75mg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin): 2.5mcg
- Biotin: 25mcg
- Choline (as bitartrate): 3mcg
Other ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin, fructose, polysorbate 80,
natural orange flavour, trace sodium benzoate and trace potassium sorbate.
Country of Origin:
Manufactured in Amityville, New York by Natural Organics Laboratories, Inc. Makers of Nature’s Plus
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/07/2018, By ClaraI am sure this is a great product, but sadly the taste is not baby friendly. My son is not fond of the bitterness. So unfortunately this was an expensive exercise
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.