- Moisturises the scalp and conditions the hair
- Leaves hair softer, stronger and more lustrous
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes circulation in the scalp for healthier roots
- Helps to prevent dandruff and itchiness
- Rich in vitamin E and essential amino acids
- 100% natural
- Apply pea-sized amount of oil directly to the scalp, focusing on problem areas
- For optimal results, massage oil into scalp for 5 minutes at least once a week
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Jamaican black castor oil gets its name, not because it is a different type of castor plant (both are Ricinus communis), but thanks to its traditional method of oil extraction. Regular castor oil is light in colour, as it is normally cold pressed. Jamaican black is processed in a hot extraction method which results in a thick, concentrated and dark oil.
- 118 ml
- Ricinus Communis (Jamaican Black Castor Oil)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/10/2018, By AnitaComfortable bottle to use. The oil does its job: I mix it with argan or avocado oil plus either rosemary or lavender oil as a mask to help hair grow.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.