- Tea tree helps to treat spots, pimples and blackheads
- Leaves the skin smooth, and supple thanks to the wonderful nut oils
- Macadamia, and almond oil are non-comedogenic and won’t contribute to oily skin conditions
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamin E and omega fatty acids
- Best suited to oily and combination skin
- Helps to reduce unwanted skin shine, for a more even complexion
- 100% natural
- Apply a few drops to hands, lather and apply to wet face
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- 250 ml
- Aqua, Alata Samina (Saponified Theobroma (Cacao), Musa Balbisiana (Plantain Skin), Palm Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Leaves), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree Oil)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product22/08/2019, By ClaireI love African Black Soap...it has really helped clear my skin. Normally the bar version tends to be a bit soft that's why I'm so happy with this version15/07/2019, By AGI didn't like the african soap in solid form, but I thought I would give this liquid african soap a try, hoping that it would be "lighter" and wash off more easily. Unfortunately, I find it quite unpleasant as a face wash, as it leaves a waxy feeling on skin, and doesn't rise off well, especially in cool water. I wouldn't recommend this for oily, acne prone skin. I just continued to use it as a hand wash, which is fine for dry hands, and it does leave dry skin feeling refreshed and cared for. Don't like the smell much, but at least it isn't too strong or persistent. You do have to shake the bottle each time before you use it because the formula separates quickly, which is a bit irritating.26/04/2019, By AnonymousAmazing product. Cleared up my skin in days. It is a bit drying so use a good moisturizer with it.08/01/2019, By KyleExcellent. Love that foam is released from the nozzle. Thoroughly cleans.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.