- Traditionally saponified using Global Shea Alliance approved shea butter
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamin E and omega fatty acids
- Macadamia nut oil has one of the highest concentrations of palmitoleic acid of any plant based oil
- Palmitoleic acid (aka omega-7) helps to promote the generation of new skin cells
- Helps to prevent dandruff and itchy scalp
- Sulphate free
- 100% natural
- Apply small amount of the ANíM African Black Soap Clarifying Wash directly to scalp, lather and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- 236 ml
- Aqua, Alata Samina (Saponified Theobroma (Cacao), Musa Balbisiana (Plantain Skin), Palm Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Leaves), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product07/04/2019, By MarelieThis shampoo didn’t do anything to clarify my hair. Quite the opposite. It makes my hair look like I dunked my head into a pot of oil. Perhaps this would work for people with curly or dry hair. But definitely not for thin 1B hair.19/11/2018, By ChloeThis is a good shampoo for what it is and I really enjoy the bottle with the nozzle. It has a watery consistency and creates a lather. I prefer the Plush Organics shampoo for my hair, simply because it leaves my hair cleaner and softer for longer. I have thick hair that tends to be dry.24/09/2018, By NokhanyoI first used this on my toddler's hair. I'd bought black soap shampoo before and I thought I knew what to expect but boy oh boy was I wrong. Sure it cleansed, but it did so much more. Her coils were clean but also nourished. There was a big difference in the feel of her hair with this BSS as compared to the one I bought from another brand. Her hair felt soft like I'd co-washed it. Move on to my hair and I felt like I'd put a deep conditioner on my hair and scalp. I have a very problematic scalp. Very dry and itchy, but that's a thing of the past since I started using this product. My scalp and hair love this stuff. And because of the bottle with the nozzle (is that the right word???) cap I don't even mind the runny consistency because it foams up beautifully and targets the scalp like it's supposed to. I want to buy a bottle for every woman I know and love with natural hair.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.