What makes this natural soap so angelic?
- 100% “sin-free” skincare; no preservatives, petroleum or parabens
- No artificial dyes or fragrances
- Locally handcrafted
- Fresh natural lemongrass fragrance
- Creates a rich conditioning lather your skin will love
- Being 66% olive oil means this is also a castile soap
- Hygienically packed in biodegradable cellophane packaging, made from bamboo
- Wrapped in a recycled paper cigar band, printed with ingredients list and a100% natural seal
The key ingredients in this Angelfactory soap all have special skincare benefits.
- Rooibos: Packed full of antioxidants; rejuvenates skin & slows signs of ageing
- Lemongrass essential oil: Natural antiseptic with a fresh, clean citrus fragrance
- Coconut oil: Packed with essential fatty acids to nourish & hydrate your skin
- Extra virgin olive oil: A nutrient-rich skin moisturiser
Please Note: Because this is a natural product, its weight, shape and colour may vary slightly.
Extra virgin olive oil (66%), organic coconut oil, castor oil, rapeseed oil, lye, spring water, rooibos extract, lemongrass essential oil.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/05/2018, By KhayaLove it. The smell is divine30/11/2017, By SamOrganic, natural, moisturizing, nourishing, soft on my skin and smells amazing.11/11/2017, By CarolynI bought this as a gift. While I'm sure the soap is lovely I think the packaging could be a little better. The paper is too thin and seems to tear easily. A small issue, but as I say when you buy something as a gift you'd like it to be as nice looking as possible :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.