- Long-lasting & luxurious, lightly foaming facial soap
- Made with natural ingredients
- Being 66% olive oil means this is also a castile soap
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Hygienically packed in biodegradable cellophane packaging, made from bamboo
- Wrapped in a recycled paper band, printed with the full ingredients list
Benefits of acai berry for skin:
- High in vitamin C & antioxidants; great for combating free radical damage
- Helps to brighten skin & reduce patches of pigmentation
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to treat blemishes & reduce acne
- Promotes clear, healthy & radiant-looking skin
Extra virgin olive oil (66%), organic coconut oil, castor oil, rice bran oil, lye & pure water, essential oils of rose geranium, lavender & rosewood, acai berry extract & freeze dried berries
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product18/11/2016, By CarlaWonderful creamy luxurious soap! Just not my kind of scent.15/10/2016, By FazlinSmells heavenly and cleanses well. Very cost effective as a small amount goes a long way. Need to moisturize immediately after using though as it does tend to dry my skin a bit. Maybe it could be converted into a facewash as well?26/08/2016, By NicoleA nice alternative to cream cleansers. Can be slightly drying if you have dry skin. Smells great and didn affect my sensitive skin.12/05/2016, By CarmenThis skin friendly soap is amazing to use as an alternative to harsh soap. I use it on my face and my blemishes and spots have started to clear up22/07/2015, By LaurenIve been using this facial soap for a month as part of my attempt to switch my skincare routine to all natural products. I am really happy with this soap. I wash my face once a day and it doesn dry my skin out. Theres a radiance to my skin that I never got with chemical-packed face washes. Definitely recommended.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.