- A pure blend of 100% plant oils formulated to moisturise, protect and refresh skin all day
- Contains natural filtered unrefined coconut oil, rich in fatty acids
- Sweet almond oil is high in vitamin E and protects your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage
- Rose oil gives an subtle uplifting, antidepressant floral fragrance and is anti-aging and balacimg for skin too
- 100% natural plant-based ingredients
- Innocent: No artificial fragrances, chemicals, preservatives
Unrefined natural filtered coconut, sweet almond fused with our Proprietary blend of quick penetrating non greasy 100% Natural Plant oils
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/06/2017, By MeganOverall the Rosewater Body Oil is a lovely product that absorbs quickly and has a pleasant scent. I particularly love rosewater so this was a natural choice for me and it definitely assisted with hydrating the skin. Only downside was that the product separated in the bottle and became a bit granular...I can't say for sure why it happened though.17/02/2017, By BB ThabileI have been using this oil for quite sometime now and I am very happy with the results. I also use it as a facial moisturizer and it does not clog the pores and my skin is much softer. I like the fact that it lasts longer.
Thank you04/01/2017, By SharmilaThis oil soaks in pretty quickly and does not leave much residue, so one would think my skin might appreciate it. Unfortunately it does not do anything for the cracks on my outer calves and the rest of my skin also looks dry after a few hours. I think it might work well for someone whos skin isn all that dry.13/06/2016, By MarikaI am happy with the oil - it has a lovely scent and is very hydrating. The pump is however quire dysfunctional which is disappointing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.