- Handmade incense tower made from Mango wood
- Slender tower shape with beautiful Jaali work
- Brass inlay
- Suitable for incense cones or incense sticks
- Small holes on the sides for incense sticks
- Cones are burned in the brass holder carved at the bottom of the tower
- Smoke will move through the wooden passageways
- Beautiful & neat way to burn incense
- Lovingly handmade in India
- To use your incense burner tower: Cones are burned in the holder carved at the bottom of the tower & incense sticks are burned up-side-down & attached to the ring holder at the top.
- Close the lid after burning your cone/incense.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Always burn incense in a well-ventilated area & keep away from curtains & furnishings.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Mango Wood.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.