- 100% natural mood enhancer
- Effects the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter, serotonin
- Indigenous herb used by the Khoi, and San peoples
- Fulvic acid helps to improve the rate of absorption
- Bottled in amber glass, with a plastic screw cap
Attention: Should you, or anyone you know be experiencing the signs and symptoms of depression, please seek immediate assistance from a licensed healthcare practitioner.
- 5-10 drops, 3 times a day or 15 drops at bedtime.
- Or diluted in small measure of water.
- If on medications, pregnant, or breastfeeding, check with your doctor before usage.
- Do not take with antidepressant, anxiolytic, or any other psychiatric medication unless otherwise stipulated by your mental healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store ina cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Sceletium tortuosum (aka ‘kanna’, or ‘kougoed’) is an indigenous South African plant with remarkable properties. It functions as a natural serotonin specific reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/02/2021, By BijouxAbsolutely wonderful! Highly recommended for those who suffer with depression and struggle with mood swings, stress and anxiety! I have taken sceletium before but found this product to be most effective, it doesn’t take long to lift you up plus it’s organic which is amazing!30/09/2020, By NicolaWorks really well!30/04/2020, By CharleneMy partner is raving about this product. It works well and quickly. He feels better able to cope with stressful situations and feels a deep calm. It will definitely become a staple at home.26/10/2019, By ChrisSceletium is an amazing plant. It has helped me elevate my depression, anxiety and gives me a powerful mood lift, assisting with social interactions, daily living and energy.
I prefer the drops/tinctures to the tablets due to it being way more cost effective and scalable.
I don't agree with the dosage on this bottle, I would recommend, 20-30 drops once off in the morning instead of 5 - 10 drops x 3 a day as they have instructed on the bottle.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.