- Smaller 30ml bottle saves space & weight; ideal for travelling
- 15 super concentrated drops are equal to 15ml (1Tbsp) of regular fulvic acid liquid
- Pure & potent; composed of 99% fulvic acid, 1% humic acid
What is fulvic acid?
Fulvic Acid is a substance found in the earth’s highly nutritious humus layer; it is a component of the soil, which is created as organic matter decomposes. It is packed with beneficial nutrients like ketones, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of fulvic acid as a supplement:
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Boosts overall energy levels & endurance
- Promotes healthy digestion & intestinal flora balance
- Converts trace minerals into organic form, so the body can easily absorb them
- Oxygenates the blood
- Protects against the absorption of toxins & heavy metals
- Boosts & sustains a healthy immune system
- Maintains optimum alkalinity (pH balance)
- Protects against free radical damage & oxidation
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Also antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal
- Improves mental function & focus
Simply add to distilled, filtered water, fresh-squeezed juice or directly under the tongue for immediate absorption.
99% fulvic acid, 1% humic acid
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/09/2019, By KimAs with many supplements, one doesn't always know the impact and mostly it won't be instant, however I'm happy to continue and see if there are results.
Easy to use16/10/2017, By Microbiologist99% concentration of fulvic acid is just technically impossible!!!!
19/06/2017, By BigBossThis fulvic acid is a pure joke. Not even bitter and did not notice any effects.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.