- Extracted from turmeric, curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Curcumin inhibits the biosynthesis of the inflammatory cytokines (small secreted proteins), prostaglandin (autocrine and paracrine lipid mediators) and leukotriene (inflammatory molecules)
- Bioperine, extracted from black pepper, increases the bioavailability and absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%
- Increases bioavailability of curcumin
- Ginger modulates biochemical pathways activated in chronic inflammation
- Ginger suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of cyclooxygenase-1 and cyclooxygenase-2
- Ginger also suppresses leukotriene biosynthesis by inhibiting 5-lipoxygenase
- Fulvic acid has been called ‘the giver of life’
- It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells
- Potent anti-inflammatory properties and is a bi-directional super antioxidant, able to neutralise free radicals in any form
- Boosts the immune system
- Increases the absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- One to two capsules 2 to 3 times daily taken WITH FOOD
- Discontinue the use of Curcumin 2 weeks prior to elective surgery.
Curcumin, Bioperine, Black Pepper, Ginger, Fulvic Acid
Interactions: Curcumin may potentiate the anticoagulant effect of Warfarin and related products, resulting in an increased risk of bleeding, due to decreased platelet aggregation.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.