- Extracted from turmeric, curcumin is a potent natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Curcumin inhibits the biosynthesis of the inflammatory cytokines (small secreted proteins), prostaglandin (autocrine and paracrine lipid mediators) and leukotriene (inflammatory molecules)
- Bioperine, extracted from black pepper, increases the bioavailability and absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%
- Increases bioavailability of curcumin
- Ginger modulates biochemical pathways activated in chronic inflammation
- Ginger suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of cyclooxygenase-1 and cyclooxygenase-2
- Ginger also suppresses leukotriene biosynthesis by inhibiting 5-lipoxygenase
- Fulvic acid has been called ‘the giver of life’
- It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells
- Potent anti-inflammatory properties and is a bi-directional super antioxidant, able to neutralise free radicals in any form
- Boosts the immune system
- Increases the absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- One to two capsules 2 to 3 times daily taken WITH FOOD
- Discontinue the use of Curcumin 2 weeks prior to elective surgery.
Curcumin, Bioperine, Black Pepper, Ginger, Fulvic Acid
Interactions: Curcumin may potentiate the anticoagulant effect of Warfarin and related products, resulting in an increased risk of bleeding, due to decreased platelet aggregation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.