- Trimethylglycine or TMG is also more commonly referred to as betaine, can be found naturally in beetroot, some whole grains, spinach and shellfish
- TMG helps to protect the heart against heart disease, helps to increase muscle mass and power, decreases cortisol (the stress hormone)
- Rosiola Rosea or Rhodiola Rosea, also known as “golden root” is an adaptogen herb with tremendous fat burning, energy enhancing and brain boosting power
- Gynostemma is also known as jiaogulan from southern China and has a number of unique phytochemicals concentrated in the leaves that are shown to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antitumor activities
- 2-3 capsules per day
- Do not drink coffee for 2 hours before or after taking
WARNING If on medication, check with your doctor before taking. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
TMG (Trimethylglycine) 343mg
Rosiola Rosea 172mg
Gynostemma Extr. 98% 85mg
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/03/2020, By DesI have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and this combination of adaptogens help balance my energy and mood levels.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.