- Natural multivitamin for daily use
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports prostate and cardiovascular function
- Supports health vision and detoxification
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Adults: Take 4 capsules with food or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
- Serving Size: 4.
- Servings per Container: 15
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate; 4000 IU), Vitamin A (beta carotene/mixed carotenoids; 10 000 IU), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid; 300 mg), Vitamin E (d.alpha tocopherol succinate; 100 IU), Vitamin B1 (thiamine hcl; 25 mg), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin; 25 mg), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide; 25 mg), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid; 25 mg), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hcl; 25 mg), Folic Acid (800 mcg), Biotin (400 mcg), Vitamin B12 (400 mcg), Zinc (citrate; 18 mg), Potassium (citrate; 10 mg), Manganese (glycinate; 2 mg), Boron (AAC; 1 mg), Copper (gluconate; 500 mcg),
Nutritional Information: per Serving
- Selenium (selenomethionine; mcg): 200
- Chromium (polynicotinate; mcg): 100
- Molybdenum (AAC; mcg): 152
- Iodine (potassium iodide; mcg): 76
- Lecithin powder (mg): 100
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (mg): 100
- Barley Grass powder (mg): 25
- Chlorella extract (mg): 100
- Grape seed extract (mg): 100
- Green tea extract (mg): 100
- Spirulina powder (mg): 100
- Trace Minerals Concentrate (mg): 60
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (mg): 50
- Coenzyme Q 10 (mg): 10
- L-Glutathione (mg): 20
- Lycopene (mg): 5
- Lutein (mg): 4
- Pine bark extract (mcg): 400
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with tamper seal.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.