- Pure, natural dairy goat milk
- Goat’s enjoy strictly natural feed and open field grazing
- No antibiotics or hormones used
- Contains less lactose than cow’s milk
- Complete protein with total bioavailability
- Contains 8 of the 9 essential amino acids
- 89% less alpha s1 casein than cow’s milk
- May be tolerated better by people with lactose-intolerance and casein related dairy-intolerance
- Lower glycaemic index (GI) than cow’s milk
- High calcium absorbency makes it ideal for sufferers of osteoporosis and the elderly
- Can help with the recovery of gastric ulcers
- Contains high levels of lauric acid
- Trans fat free
- No preservatives
- No colourants
- Suitable for vegetarians with milk
- One heaped 5ml medicine spoon measure of Alpi Goat’s Milk Powder is equal to 3 grams. The correct mixing ratio is 3 grams of Alp Goat’s Milk Powder to 27 ml of luke warm water (i.e. 1:9 dilution)
- 1x3g (3g) powder add 27 ml of water (=30 ml milk)
- 2x3g (6g) powder add 54 ml of water (=60 ml milk)
- 3x3g (9g) powder add 81 ml of water (=90 ml milk)
- Ensure freshness of the powder once the original seal is broken, the tin must be closed well with the plastic lid, and stored in a cool place. Once opened, the contents of the tin should be used within four weeks.
Did you know? Goat’s milk typically contains 25% more vitamin B6, 47% more vitamin A, and up to 350% more niacin than cow’s milk. Furthermore, the simple structure of the proteins, and fats in goat’s milk allow for it to be digested in less than 14% of the time required to digest cow’s milk.
- 400 g
- Pure Goat’s Milk
Please Note: This product is not infant formula, it is pure goat’s milk powder only.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100ml Per Serving (200ml)
- Energy (kJ) 295 590
- Protein (g) 3,2 6,4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g) 4,6 9,2
- Total Fat (g) 3,2 6,4
- Trans Fat (g) nil nil
- Dietary Fibre (g) nil nil
- Sodium (mg) 34 68
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriAmazing26/10/2020, By AmyGreat product17/08/2020, By TimeneGreat product but the price is loaded! R179 at Dischem...05/07/2020, By RuanThe only form of milk I take with my hot drinks and cereal , best taste and so healthy too without additives. Second to none milk powder in my opinion.06/05/2020, By GwynnithFabulous powder03/05/2020, By LuUnique product tasted surprisingly delicious.12/12/2019, By HendrikaThis is the only milk I use. Nice taste, much better and healthier than cows milk26/05/2019, By MeganNot a pleasant taste or texture.09/01/2019, By AbigailThis is a great dairy alternative that I have used both as a child and adult.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.