- Natural herbal tea blend with rooibos & aloe ferox
- Loose leaf
- High in antioxidants
- High in fibre to stimulate the digestion
- Locally grown & harvested
- No additives or preservatives
Did You Know? The aloe ferox used in Aloe Unique products grows wild in Albertinia in the Western Cape, and is harvested using sustainable methods that support local job creation..
- Fill a teapot with fresh boiling water & add 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves.
- Steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain & enjoy plain with a slice of lemon, or with milk & honey.
- May have a laxative effect.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not suitable for those with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Rooibos Leaf, Aloe Ferox Leaf.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product04/04/2021, By TarynI love this tea, I was worried it would taste bitter but it is very enjoyable and I will definitely be ordering it again.18/01/2021, By KhenseyMy health has improved since using this product. I appreciate the antioxidant packed and amino acid powered tea that brings nothing but amazing health results. I love this tea and I appreciate how affordable it is. I will be a regular customer for this product!27/12/2020, By LuckyHealthy tea23/09/2020, By DeeI’ve been drinking this tea for almost a week now and i must say I no longer feel bloated, I have so much energy I’m ready to start with my work out challenges that I kept putting off. Original rooibos tea taste balances the slight bitterness of aloe but with a spoonful of honey... all you do is just enjoy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.