- Certified Organic SPF 50+ tinted sunscreen
- Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Water resistant - up to 80 minutes
- Hydrates and repairs
- Reef Friendly
- Titanium oxide-free
- Aluminium oxide-free
- No nanoparticles
- Leaping Bunny certified Cruelty-Free
- 100% biodegradable formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegetarians with beeswax
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide particles are too large to be absorbed through the skin. It rests on the surface, reflecting sunlight away, preventing it from reaching the skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil deeply hydrates and is rapidly absorbed to help keep your child’s skin soft and free from irritation.
- Beeswax is an all-natural ingredient which helps to create an effective barrier to harsh winds, and will help to prevent moisture loss.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- This product is made with iron oxides, which have been known to leave a stain on light, and particularly white fabrics. If you’re rocking tinted sunscreen, try to avoid rubbing your face or body on light-colored clothing, towels, and furniture.
- Nett Weight: 1 oz (~28 g).
- Zinc Oxide (Non-Nanoparticle; 25%).
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flowers* infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Octyldodecanol, Trihydroxystearin, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Yellow Iron Oxide.
- *Certified Organic to USDA/NOP Standards.
- Packed in recyclable, reusable aluminium tins.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.