- Certified Organic SPF 30 active sunscreen
- Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Water resistant - up to 80 minutes
- Hydrates and repairs
- Reef Friendly
- Titanium oxide-free
- Aluminium oxide-free
- No nanoparticles
- Leaping Bunny certified Cruelty-Free
- 100% biodegradable formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide particles are too large to penetrate, or be absorbed through the skin. It rests on the surface, reflecting sunlight away, preventing it from reaching the skin.
- Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil is the richest known natural source of beta-carotene and helps to protect against photodamage and sun exposure. It’s also known for its ability to balance dark spots caused by UV damage.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract contains powerful antioxidants which help to fight free radical damage caused by sun exposure.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally to face, neck, shoulders, arms, back, tummy and all other parts exposed to direct sunlight.
- Reapply after 80 minutes in the water.
- Start with a small dab, and rub in completely before applying more. This will ensure full coverage and maximum absorption.
- Zinc will apply more smoothly on a well-hydrated surface, so if your skin tends to be on the drier side, moisturize beforehand.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 3 oz (~89 ml).
- Zinc Oxide (Non-Nanoparticle; 12%).
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Bentonite, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Rosa canina Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract*, Water (Aqua).
- *Certified Organic to USDA/NOP Standards.
- Bottled in recyclable plastic tube.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/12/2020, By Lesley-AnneIf you are looking for a decent physical sunscreen, this is for you. It absorbs relatively well and did not break me out. It is very sticky/tacky on first application, but this subsides after about 20 minutes. It leaves an obvious white cast though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.