- Added with Avocado Oil - which can help improve skin elasticity
- Rich in vitamin E from Argan Oil
- Mixed with Shea Butter - to help leave your hair fuller and boost hydration
- Loaded with antioxidants of free radical damage fighting Rice (Oryza Sativa) extracts
- Blended with Aloe Leaf juice - which helps to maintain your skin’s moisture
- May be used on adult women and children
- Contains Maltodextrin, Glycerin and natural thickeners with Palm Oil
- Added with Gardenia Florida Extract natural colourant
- Natural fragrances but none added
- GMO free
- No sulphites or artificial chemicals
- Vegan friendly
- Made in South Africa with 6% local and 94% imported Ingredients
- Produced by a local Woman Founded brand
- Apply a considerate amount on wet or dry hair as a moisturizer only every 4-6 months to prevent protein overload on the hair strands.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 250g
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Triheptanoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Hectorite, Glyceryl Monstearate, Citrus aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Maltodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol.
- Plastic dispenser bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.