- 100% natural & sustainably wild harvested
- Standardised extract
- Ultrasonic extraction process (alcohol and solvent-free) strengthens the active ingredients further
- Freeze-dried to preserves the active ingredients in their purest possible state
- Contains no sugar, starch, yeast, artificial colours
The Benefits of Pelargonium Sidoides
- Boosts the immune system
- Attacks the flu virus, reducing length and severity of cold and flu symptoms
- Treats upper respiratory tract infections
- Particularly effective for Bronchitis
The communities in rural areas that supply Afrigetics’ herbs are given a portion of profit through a government approved benefit sharing agreement signed by their processing partner. They have also signed a separate agreement with the South African San Council that sees a share of their sales go to an officially sanctioned organization for community development
2 capsules daily, morning and evening or as required.
Each vegecap contains Pelargonium sidoides 200 mg, and Rosa canina 100 mg
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product07/06/2020, By LeilaI had a phlegmy chest and I used Afrigetics, by day 3 I had noticed a change. This is an amazing product and I would definitely recommend it especially to asthmatics.10/10/2018, By StevePelargonium is clinically proven to reduce the duration and severity of a cold. I’ve used pelargonium for several years and it’s by far the best herbal defense. There are many clinical trials on pelargonium that prove it’s awesomeness. I love that it’s a homegrown African herb too.27/09/2018, By AWorks amazingly & Clinically proven to fight infection
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.