- Natural Cannabis Sativa L. CBD oil drops
- Helps to reduce feelings of anxiety
- Aids relaxation, focus and mental clarity
- May reduce pain and migraines
- Can lower inflammation,
- Assists in promoting a more restful sleep
- Formulated with Broad spectrum CBD oil
- Infused with Coconut extracted MCT Oil - a good source of energy
- 0.001% THC content
- Contains non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids
- Independently lab tested
- Pesticide and herbicide free
- Palm oil free
- Non GMO
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Take once daily in the morning: Drop 1ml or place 20 drops (full dropper) under your tongue then wait 90 seconds for initial absorption before you swallow.
- Twice daily, morning and evening: Drop 0.5ml or place 10 drops (half dropper) under your tongue then wait 90 seconds for initial absorption before you swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take Africanpure CBD Drops if you have an allergy to any of the Ingredients.
- Do not take Africanpure CBD Drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your healthcare professional if you are taking any prescription or over the counter medications.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- CBD Per Bottle: 600 mg.
- Servings Per Bottle: 30.
Active Ingredients: per 1 ml.
- Bottled in recyclable amber glass with pipette dropper.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/08/2021, By luciathe jury is still out for me. I need more than 5 drops and I still wake up some nights but then I falls asleep quickly so maybe. need to give it more time I think. its not cheap so I hope it does really work
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.