- Olive oil is wonderfully hydrating and packed with antioxidants.
- Beeswax heals damaged skin and is an intensive moisturiser.
- Avocado oil is naturally antioxidant-rich that helps to combat the signs of ageing.
- Geranium has a beautiful and calming scent.
- Patchouli rejuvenates the skin and helps with the formation of new cells.
- Orange oil has a wonderfully fresh citrus scent that will brighten your mood.
- Coconut oil hydrates your skin.
- Contains no parabens or other synthetic ingredients; free from harsh toxins and preservatives.
- No animals were harmed to make this product
African Bliss is all about the healing gift of nature. Whether it’s growing their own food or making their beloved soaps, this family-run company makes every effort to stay connected to the ethos of taking care of their customers and the planet.
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
100% pure oils of olive oil, palm oil, unbleached beeswax, essential oils of geranium, patchouli & orange.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product17/09/2017, By TraceyI have tried so many different soaps and although I can't complain about any this is my absolute favourite! It genuinely is so moisturizing and seems to last longer than the others. ❤️13/06/2017, By AmberGreat soap. I honestly use this as my winter face wash as it helps my dry skin and doesn't dry it out more. Subtle and soft. Highly recommended17/07/2015, By PetraIt’s a creamy soap, great for my dry skin and has a lovely subtle fragrance. Unfortunately does not lather as well and the VG soap, but does the job. Will try one of the Kalyan soaps next time, there is such a selection to choose from!08/07/2015, By NtombizonkeIts like butter on your skin! Makes the skin silky and smooth
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.