- Strong support for back and hip development: Using the benefits of modern materials the ABC assists the caregiver in going about her/his business while creating a healthy supportive environment for the child. It provides strong support for the correct development of the child’s spine and hips and the specially designed hood provides 100% support for the child’s head while sleeping adjusting as they grow too.
- Specifically developed for the earliest stages, the hood will support newborn necks at all times - either up when sleeping or rolled down as a cushioning support when awake
- Follows a Mei Tai design - Flexible abdomen and crotch area to naturally accommodate growing and the spread of baby legs
- Reversible design
- Incredibly light weight
- Used from birth up until 9 months of age or 9kgs
- The African Baby Carrier is made in a Fair Trade accredited workshop - a member of Cooperation for Fair Trade in Africa (COFTA). This is an important step towards making the product completely Fair Trade compliant.
- Front & back - comfortable - safe - durable - supportive - practical
Machine washable as is on gentle 30 degree cycle
Denim and Shweshwe
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/01/2019, By AadilaThe back support is not the comfiest. Overall an okay buy for”wearing your baby”.04/04/2018, By TammyLove this carrier. My LB falls asleep so quickly. Only reason I don't give 4 starts his the hood is not curved enough to be used like a hood of a hoody. It's very flat and squashes baba's head to my chest... Other than that it's awesome23/12/2017, By YolandiLove this carrier! I can even breastfeed in it, that is a plus. Makes life a lot easier when you have to do shopping with two other kids aswell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.