- Strong support for back and hip development: Using the benefits of modern materials the ABC assists the care giver in going about her/his business while creating a healthy supportive environment for the child. It provides strong support for the correct development of the child’s spine and hips and the specially designed hood provides 100% support for the child’s head while sleeping.
- This carrier starts off at the same size as the original carrier, and is uniquely designed to expand in height and width to accommodate the support of a growing child.
- The chest belt takes the sensation of weight off the shoulders and keeps the shoulder straps from slipping down, while the broader hip belt supports the increasing weight of toddlers.
- The buckles allow for easy and efficient strapping and unstrapping.
- Comes in a carry bag which can be attached to the carrier itself essentially replacing an additional baby bag.
- Use from 4 months of age or as soon as the baby can hold its head on its own. It may be used until the child is 4 years of age or 22kgs.
Note: The African Baby Carrier is made in a Fair Trade accredited workshop - a member of Cooperation for Fair Trade in Africa (COFTA). This is an important step towards making the product completely Fair Trade compliant.
Front & back - comfortable - safe - durable - supportive - practical
Machine washable as is on gentle 30 degree cycle
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/08/2018, By VikaHas to hands down be one of the best impulse purchases I've made since having my little bug. I had already bought a highly regarded carrier, the UB, but saw this one and decided to secretly get it as well. For a newborn, I would recommend the UB because of the size of the carrier but from 3months and above, definitely this one. Has many great uses and is very easy to use. I have an energetic 5 month old and I don't need help when putting it on. Best buy, most def.04/12/2017, By LornaI have the African Baby Carrier (original) and was very happy with it. Then when the Deluxe was on sale, I bought it and I love it. It feels more comfortable for me than the original, but I would have been happy with the original had I never tried the Deluxe.
I like that there is a zip to extend the carrier so a bigger child will still fit and be comfortable.
The carry bag is also a bonus.03/12/2017, By KimThe quality of the material is great and this is a really fantastic product. I love that it is locally produced.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.