- Bundle includes a shampoo and conditioner made with
- Especially suited to normal hair
- Makes hair lighter, bouncier and more full of life
- Marula seed oil coats the hair follicles and protects against environmental damage
- Leaves the hair shiny and soft without the use of silicone
- Made from wild harvested, African Ingredients
- Silicone free conditioner
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Partners accredited fair trade status by Phytotrade
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- Lather a small amount of shampoo into wet hair
- Rinse thoroughly, and repeat if necessary
- Massage a small amount of conditioner into scalp and hair
- Comb through with a thick tooth comb
- Rinse thoroughly
- If you have been using a shampoo, and conditioner combo which includes silicone, or a variant thereof such as dimethicone, it will take some time before the silicone build-up is rinsed from your hair.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Silicone found in many hair products makes hair look, and feel shiny, and healthy. However, they do not actually make your hair healthier, or shinier. They only give the appearance of healthy hair, and in fact they can prevent your hair, and roots from absorbing vital oils, and nutrients. Removing the silicone with a natural shampoo will help to restore your hair to a naturally beautiful condition.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Africa Organics Marula Shampoo for Normal Damaged Hair (210 ml), 1 x Africa Organics Marula Conditioner for Normal Damaged Hair (200 ml).
- Marula Shampoo for Normal Damaged Hair: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethanol, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Xanthan Gum, Inulin*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Adansonia digitata fruit extract*, PCA Glyceryl oleate, Sodium Phytate, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
- Marula Conditioner for Normal Damaged Hair: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Inulin*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Isoamyl Laurate, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, PCA Glyceryl oleate, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
- *Ingredient from organic farming.
- **Component of natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
24 out of 27 people would recommend this product16/09/2021, By ZestI tried both the marula shampoo and conditioner, and didn't enjoy them at all. I don't like the peppermint oil that makes my hair smell of toothpaste, and my hair looked dull after washing with these products.30/06/2021, By JeanineMarula bundle shampoo and conditioner is an excellent combination. After one week my hair feels and looks healthier. I am delighted and will continue using these products.28/11/2020, By JanetBoth my husband & I have been using this wonderful product forever. For myself, my hair tends to go frizzy with most shampoos & conditioners....not so with this duo, my hair becomes sleek & carefree!
My husband swears by the fact that before he starting using this product his hair was thinning but after a couple of months has found that this has stopped now....we have recommended it to many.31/10/2020, By AriFantastic product26/10/2020, By SuanneI like it but you have to use quite a lot to get a good lather going and so it does end up being quite pricy. But I love the smell and feel of my hair afterwards27/09/2020, By RenataI will not buy this again. I have dry hair and this shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling like dead grass.03/08/2020, By CortneyNot much lather. Meaning you have to use more and the smell is almost "toothpaste-like" and unappealing.17/05/2020, By BridgetWith a great smell, I found the shampoo and conditioner to both be very oily. As such, I often only used the shampoo.09/05/2020, By TiaWorks so well22/04/2020, By CandySome good stuff07/03/2020, By CerseiI enjoy this range but only in the short term, it starts off really well and is effective but then my hair tends to get accustomed to it too quickly. Great smell and for me - fine for general use.21/02/2020, By EcoReal hair cleaning08/02/2020, By OrignalWell made06/02/2020, By WandaVery good though costly. But it's worth it in the long run. No more itchy scalp.07/01/2020, By HelperGood but costly03/01/2020, By HelperTreatment26/10/2019, By KeshniUsing this shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks now. Really not impressed25/10/2019, By Denisehave to use a lot to really get your hair clean. smells good very liquidley and comes out fast, doesnt last long this is the shampoo.
conditioner is good but i dont use lots as sometimes the shampoo doesnt clean that well..23/10/2019, By Zee IsmailNice smeing product. Great for hair being natural. My concern is that I have to use alot of the shampoo and lots of the conditioner to get a nice lather13/10/2019, By JessicaI must admit my hair is responding well to this combo - more volume and less breakage. But it is an art to wash your hair with this shampoo, and I use waaaay more conditioner than usually needed, because it doesn't feel like it conditions really well.30/09/2019, By KateI love the smell and idea behind it, however, I am not entirely sure on how happy I am with the effectiveness on my hair. The concept is great so I will definitely give it more chances.21/08/2019, By CorneWorth every cent. With this shampoo I can go 3 days between washes (compared to washing almost every day) and it leaves my scalp feeling fresh. The conditioner is just as awesome. It leaves my hair silky soft and smelling great. The fact that it has no nasties just makes it all the more worth it!06/08/2019, By BeverleyI have 4C natural hair I am always on the hunt for a product to alleviate dryness and make my hair more manageable. its a little too soon to say if product is effective, I will to go through a few more washes to give an honest review. The product smells great. However the 200ml and 250ml sizes are too small you do go through the product real quick.10/06/2019, By LaurieI buy this brand for my husband and he loves it!!!11/05/2019, By LianaDo yourself a favour and experience this amazing product for yourself. My hair has never felt or looked better.03/04/2019, By CWDWAfter years of bleaching/colouring my hair, I've finally decided to go back to my natural colour and to stop using shampoos and conditioners filled with nasties. Africa Organics Marula Hair Care has been a fine choice, for my first adventure into natural hair products. The shampoo lathers well with a second (small) application and has pleasant peppermint smell. It might be a little overpowering for some people. It definitely leaves my hair squeaky clean. The conditioner is quite light (not thick, as I'm used to with the commercial ones). All in all, I'm a happy convert.14/02/2019, By BecsI bought this for my girls as I already use their moisturiser, it leaves their hair silky and smooth without being weighed down by all those nasty ingredients from supermarket shampoo and conditioners
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.