- Organic raw mango butter for skin & hair
- Solid vegan body butter
- High in vitamins A & E
- An excellent source of antioxidants
- Soothes topical rashes, eczema & insect bites
- Relieves sun damage & dryness
- Softens dry hair
- Boosts the skin’s elasticity
- Softens the appearance of fine lines
- Pure, raw & unrefined
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Massage a small amount into the skin or hair as needed.
- Mango butter is hard at room temperature, but melts upon contact with your skin.
- May be used as an alternative to shea butter in whipped body butters.
- Use as an ingredient in your own homemade lotions, balms & massage bars.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- 100% Unrefined Mango Butter.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 12 people would recommend this product07/05/2021, By FuthiThe product is amazing. i was skeptical of the mongo flavor but it actually works, it doesn't take away that raw shea butter smell but just blends in nicely. Affordable too. I'll def be ordering mine here.07/03/2021, By AnjaSmells disgusting. Only applied a bit and my husband asked why I smell like cigarette smoke. Walked around the whole day smelling like cigarette smoke. Pretty nauseating.17/02/2021, By LonwaboThis has really changed my shower experience. Love the natural scent and how it foams. I got a fright the first time I used it started turning brown, I wish it came in a black or brown sachet instead of white.28/01/2021, By DeeDisappointed with the strange “fragrance”....a bit like charred wood but without the woodiness. Stained my towel and basin yellow as turmeric tends to do, so not really great for the application it’s intended for.27/01/2021, By LisaI was excited to try this product based on the good reviews and the decent price. Unfortunately I was quite disappointed - the texture is very rich and oily like shea butter but also has a weird bumpy texture. The smell is also not great and the butter rubs off on clothes/bedding leaving them yellow.08/01/2021, By NomaWorks perfectly for my 4c hair06/01/2021, By EilidhGreat product and great value.26/12/2020, By NomsNice moisturiser24/12/2020, By LonwaboThe most scrumptious butter I have ever come across. First time using mango butter, used to using Shea butter. Shea butter has got a very pungent sour taste and this mango butter isn’t as strong as Shea butter. Going to mix it with coconut oil and use it as lotion as the butter is very thick. But it makes your skin extremely velvety.18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it10/12/2020, By BronwinGood product, just the smell is a bit overwhelming.24/11/2020, By LebogangIt's wonderful. I love how it melts into your skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.