- Each batch is macerated for 6-8 weeks using raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, organic ginger, red and green chillies, garlic and cooling mint
- Nowadays it is a widely used Master Tonic due to its natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-parasitical properties
- Fire Tonics help to flush out toxins, mucus, and all types of harmful bacteria by lowering our bodies Ph level and boosting your own natural immune system
- Prebiotic (feeding good gut bacteria) and aids and stimulates digestion
- Reduces inflammation, helping with conditions like arthritis, IBS, Crohn’s disease and menstrual pain
- Kills and prevents harmful bacteria growth (including those that cause candida)
- Boosts the immune system, reduces/eliminates reflux and indigestion
- Helps to regulate the body’s pH level, by having an alkalising effect
- Helps reduce DOMS and post workout recovery
- Helps the liver to detox due to its antimicrobial properties
- Helps to prevent colds and the flu
Important info to remember when treating any Gut Dysbiosis:
You may find in the beginning of healing and battling yeast overgrowth you might experience a detox reaction where you feel worse before you feel better, but after several days you’ll probably feel much better. You might also see some changes during digestion at this time, but keep in mind that your body is healing and getting rid of bad bacteria.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product08/06/2020, By JustineJust the smell of this fire tonic makes my mouth water! Very strong but soooo good! My 9 year old loves it, I have to curb her, otherwise she will drink it up within a few days. Very good for the immune system.05/02/2018, By FriaI love the taste! I drink my apple cider vinegar every morning so when I found out I could one-up my vinegar I was so happy. It definitely helps when I feel a cold coming on to increase my consumption of fire tonic, the immunity benefits are priceless!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.