Use this minty-fresh oil pulling blend to detox your mouth and freshen your breath daily.
Benefits of oil pulling:
- Cleans & whitens the teeth
- Detoxifies the mouth
- Reduces plaque & harmful bacteria
- Reduces gum inflammation
- Prevents cavities/ caries
- Lowers the risk of gum disease
- Freshens the breath
- For best results, oil pulling should be done on an empty stomach.
- Put 1Tbsp of the oil into your mouth.
- Swish the oil around your mouth for about 15-20 minutes. Try to “push” & “pull” the oil between your teeth.
- Spit out the oil; be sure to spit it into the bin or the toilet rather than the sink as it could clog up the drain.
- Rinse your mouth with water & brush your teeth as normal, preferably using a natural toothpaste. Simple!
Coconut oil, spearmint essential oil
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product02/07/2020, By Jenna-LeighHas a lovely flavour and does what it says it will. Mouth feels cleaner, fresher and healthier.09/05/2020, By DanijelaExceptional quality and lovely scent07/02/2020, By LouMakes oil pulling easier with the added mint.25/10/2019, By KatiaI love its fresh minty taste and my teeth were noticeably whiter after a week.14/01/2018, By MoniqueNot too fond of this i'm afraid...the ozone flavour makes me want to gag :( If that doesn't bother you though, i'd say go for it! I'd rather just stick with plain old coconut oil.06/10/2017, By TraceyWorks well enough but prefer a different brand10/02/2016, By RobynMy husband and I have both gotten into oil pulling and it has really helped to boost our oral health. The added ozone and mint are a great idea and I highly recommend the product - our mouths feel fantastic!07/05/2015, By IlzeI used this product twice and threw it away. Its got a horrible taste, the mint doesn help. I prefer using the natural all purpose coconut oil for oil pulling.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.