- High in fibre
- Low in carbohydrates
- Low GI (glycaemic index)
- Source of protein, iron, zinc & essential fatty acid
- Great flour substitute for gluten-free baked goods
Please Note: Coconut flour tends to be drier than ordinary flour, so you may need to use more liquids in your recipe.
Recipe for Super-Easy Coconut Flour Cookies:
- 3tbsp Absolute Organix Coconut Flour
- 2tbsp unsalted butter
- 1tbsp raw honey
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 365°.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor, until you have a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- Divide into 8 small balls and flatten slightly on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are light golden (about 9 minutes).
- Top Tip: These biscuits over-bake quickly, so keep an eye on them.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before removing from the baking sheet, or they will crumble.
- Enjoy! Makes approx. 8 cookies
Please Note: When replacing ordinary flour with coconut flour, you may find it is very absorbent and you need to add a little extra liquid to the mixture.
100% natural coconut flour
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product27/04/2018, By SamOrganic and very tasty04/03/2015, By GillianBought this to try as i was curious about the taste and texture. Very pleasantly surprised.. Made banana and egg pancakes and added 2 teaspoons of flour to thicken up the texture with a teaspoon of cinamon and coconut sugar - best ever! (fried in coconut oil :))
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.