- Cold pressed virgin oils: flax seed oil & chia seed oil
- Excellent vegan source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- The seeds are gently squeezed to produce the highest quality oil packed with undamaged omega 3 fatty acids
- The chia seed oil comes from a South African first – locally grown chi seeds!
- Cold-pressed plant-sourced Omega-3s are a wholefood source of omega 3’s your body can recognise and use
- 100% pure: free of any contamination found in ocean environments
- Preserved with natural antioxidant rosemary
- Comes in an opaque dark bottle to protect the oil and keep it fresh
Benefits of Omega 3 fatty Acids
Essential fatty acids are increasingly being recognised for their role in mental and cognitive health, hormonal balance and skin health, as well as helping to prevent heart disease and high cholesterol. They are an essential part of any healthy diet you can’t do without.
Children need Omega 3’s for growth and development: Their brains, central nervous system and retina are very dependent on DHA during growth in the womb and continue to need a good supply as they grow and develop once born. It affects their mood and behaviour and can be useful in treating hyperactivity and lack of attention.
They form an integral part of cell membranes throughout the body affecting the function of the cell receptors in these membranes
They are part of the process of hormone production affecting blood clotting, contraction and relaxation of artery walls, acting as an anti-inflammatory and supporting sexual and skin health
They form part of the process that regulates genetic function
They are thought to help prevent heart disease and strokes
Chia seed Oil, flaxseed Oil, rosemary extract (antioxidant)
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/09/2017, By GreerMy skin looks much better. It has a very nasty taste, but it is worth it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.