- Natural waterless hand sanitiser
- An eco-friendly, water-saving formula
- Alcohol-free & preservative-free
- A non-toxic disinfectant
- Non-sticky & non-greasy
- Won’t dry out or irritate the skin
- 100% biodegradable, safe for greywater
- Made with organic tea tree oil
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory
- Potent protection against pathogens
- Safe for people, pets & the planet
- Use to disinfect your hands or your kitchen & bathroom surfaces
- Compact 100ml spray bottle is great for on-the-go cleanups
How it works: This hand sanitiser is made using saltwater that has undergone a patented electrochemical activation process. The activation process produces a liquid called anolyte, a powerful germ-fighter. Anolyte contains hypochlorous acid, which destroys all known bacteria and viruses on contact by penetrating their cell walls.
- Spray a generous amount onto hands & massage into skin. Do not rinse.
- Gently pat off excess with a towel or tissue.
- Use as often as needed.
- Can also be used as a surface disinfectant.
- 100ml or 500ml
Hypochlorous acid solution, organic tea tree oil
Country of Origin
Manufactured in South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product04/04/2020, By ChrisGreat product, not sticky or too much scent. Nice size to have in a handbag, the car, at work, kitchen etc30/01/2020, By BoeboeLove this product09/10/2019, By AdeneDoes not leave the hands feeling dry, tacky or sticky.25/08/2019, By LaurieVery nifty in the car! I'm a bit of a germ phob as I have a serious health condition and this is always in my car. The spray is great because it doesn't leak all over the place.24/05/2019, By TandyI bought the handbag size bottle; the spray function means no waste because you can determine how much you need; it is odourless, not sticky or oily and works well!14/01/2019, By AmandaNo scent at all.
I think it does a great job, it absorbs easily and does not leave hands sticky.
Great value for money.
Love it.19/04/2018, By EmilyThis is a nice product. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, and it does feel a bit sticky for about 1 minute - but thereafter it dries and leaves your hands feeling silky smooth, and the scent isn't nearly as noticable.24/03/2018, By VeganshmeganWe keep this in the car for emergency hand cleaning. It is effective and doesn't smell of alcohol or chemicals.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.