- Homoeopathic remedy for symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate
- May work as a supportive treatment for enlarged prostate (BPH) & associated lower urinary tract symptoms
- May offer relief to bladder infections
- Contains freshly harvested, plant extracts
- Winter green may offer relief from pressure in the bladder
- Virgin’s Bower may increase urination flow
- False gromwell can help to address loss of libido
- Convenient drops
- Free from additives & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals. Discontinue once improvement occurs.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 5 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- Children 2-6 years: Take 2 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- In acute/severe cases: Take the relevant number of drops according to your/your child’s age hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active Ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- 30 Capsules (one months supply).
Each capsule contains:
- 320 mg Saw palmetto berries (Sabalis serrulatae).
- Glass bottle with plastic held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.