- Alkalinising mineral supplement with natural ingredients
- Alcohol-free formula
- No preservatives, gluten or dairy
- No soy, no GMOs
- Suitable for diabetics & vegans
- Natural zesty lemon flavour
- Sweetened with stevia
Benefits of Multiforce:
- Maintains optimal mineral values & promotes your body’s acid-alkaline balance
- Prevents digestive troubles & inflammation caused by a high acid load
- Helps to ease inflammatory conditions like arthritis & gout
- Increases urinary pH, preventing kidney stones
- Magnesium citrate cleanses the bowels
- Potassium citrate is a diuretic & alkalinises the urine
- Magnesium hydrogenium phosphate is a digestive antacid
- Calcium citrate has phosphate-binding properties, promoting alkalinity
- Potassium bicarbonate alkalinises the blood & acts on metabolic acidosis
- Plant calcium promotes kidney health
Adults: 1 heaped medicine measure (7.5g) daily, dissolved into a glass of water
Children 6-12 years: Half a medicine measure daily, dissolved into a glass of water
Keep out of reach of children.
If you follow a calcium-free or potassium-free diet, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
If you take beta blockers for a heart disorder, or have renal failure, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Magnesiumhydrrogenium phosphate, calcium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, magnesium citrate, dicalcium phosphate 2-hydrate, organic plant calcium, antioxidant: acerola extract, contains sugar: lactose monohydrate, mannitol, stevia, natural lemon flavouring
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/07/2020, By CharmaineBest product on the market to fight acidity in the body.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.