- Tincture made from Ginkgo biloba leaves
- Contains freshly harvested, organic plant extracts
- Contains alcohol
- Supports circulatory & cognitive health
- May help to increase circulation providing tissues with oxygen and nutrition
- Possible supportive treatment of circulatory disorders
- Free from additives & preservatives
- Free from gluten, lactose & milk protein
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 20 drops, 3 times daily in a little water half an hour before meals.
- Children below 12 years of age: As prescribed by a medical / healthcare practitioner.
- Should the condition not improve within 8 weeks, consult your medical practitioner/healthcare practitioner.
- You should not use Ginkgoforce whilst pregnant or breast-feeding.
- It is not recommended for children under the age of 12 without a doctor’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that you stop taking Ginkgoforce two weeks prior to surgery.
- Side effects include: Digestive symptoms such as feeling sick (nausea), digestive upsets such as sickness or diarrhoea; skin reactions such as itching (pruritis), rash; other side effects such as allergic reactions, headache.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? Plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Ginkgo Biloba Drops: Fresh Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extracted In Alcohol (66% V/V).
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with plastic held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.