- Herbal toothpaste
- Contains freshly harvested Echinacea extracts & essential oils
- Contains peppermint, rosemary & eucalyptus essential oils
- Licorice adds a sweet taste & naturally freshens breath
- Cleans teeth thoroughly
- Natural antimicrobial properties
- Reduces bacteria in the mouth that cause plaque & bad breath
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Place one pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush.
- Brush as often as needed.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Do not use this product on babies under 2 years old.
- Those who are allergic to Echinacea or to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, to Salvia or any of the other ingredients should not use this product.
Did you know? Plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Alcohol Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice Extract), Potentilla Erecta (Tormentil Extract), Astragalus Gummifer (Tragacanth Gum), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower Extract), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry Extract), Acacia Catechu, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Limonene, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus Oil), Linalool.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.