- 100% natural cream for face
- Contains freshly harvested plant extracts
- Made from certified organic Wild Pansy & Echinacea
- Protects & nourishes the skin
- Smooths & soothes the skin
- Antiviral & antibacterial properties
- May help to reduce acne
- Not suitable for vegans: contains products of the hive
- Store in a cool dry place.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. .
- Those who are allergic to Echinacea or to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, to Salvia or any of the other Ingredients should not use this product.
Did you know? Plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- Nett Weight: 35 g.
- Aqua (Water), Helianthis Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Echinacea purpurea (coneflower) Herb/Root Extract, Alcohol, PEG-8 Beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, CI 75810 (chlorophyll), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/10/2021, By BarbaraIt is amazing. Love the way it feels on my skin..also been 100% and also ingredients all without chemicals etc. I love it on my skin. And for the price ????27/10/2021, By BarbaraIt is amazing. Love the way it feels on my skin..also been 100% and also ingredients all without chemicals etc. I love it on my skin. And for the price ????07/09/2021, By BarbaraIt feels great on skin..always love therenproduct.
To early to tell how it will be as I carry on using it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.