- Cold & ‘runny’ nose homoeopathic drops
- Contains freshly harvested, plant extracts
- Use for head colds, stuffy nose, blocked nose & post-nasal drip
- May soothe symptoms caused by inflammation of the respiratory passages
- May offer relief from excessive mucus & congestion
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- American Spikenard: May help to relieve cold symptoms such as dry coughs and tight chests.
- Pasque flower: May relieve cold symptoms that include excessive production of mucus and congestion.
- Elder: May relieve colds with dry and blocked nose forcing mouth breathing especially in infants and nurselings.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals. Discontinue once improvement occurs.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 5 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- Children 2-6 years: Take 2 drops on the tongue, or directly under the tongue or in a teaspoon of water 4 times daily 15 minutes before meals.
- In acute/severe cases: Take the relevant number of drops according to your/your child’s age hourly, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? The plants used for A Vogel products are grown without any synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides, and are used within 24hours of harvesting to ensure freshness and a higher concentration of active Ingredients. Freshly harvested ingredients contain more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
1 ml Contains:
- Aralia racemosa L. (Aralia racemosa) D2 0,14 ml
- Hedera helix L. (Hedera helix) D5 0,14 ml
- Hydrastis canadensis L. (Hydrastis canadenis) D4 0,14 ml
- Luffa operculata (L.) Cogn. (Luffa operculata) D6 0,14 ml
- Pulsatilla pratensis (L.) Mill. (Pulsatilla pratensis) D6 0,14 ml
- Sambucus nigra L. (Sambucus nigra) D2 0,14 ml
- Teucrium scorodonia L. (Teucrium scorodonia) D1 0,14 ml
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with plastic held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.