- Ready to eat mieliepap
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Traditional South African staple
- Naturally gluten-free
- Heat in boiling water: Place entire tube into boiling water for 10 minutes and carefully remove. Remove from packaging, slice and serve as desired. As breakfast, enjoy heated with your choice of butter, milk, and brown sugar.
- Over fire on braai grid: Remove packaging and slice into 2 cm thick slices. Heat on fire grid, 3 minutes on each side. Flip & grill until lightly browned. Baste with butter and garlic for extra flavour. Remove from grill and east as desired, with butter topping, or tomato relish.
- Microwave: Remove packaging and slice. Place slices into a bowl and microwave one medium (750 Watt) for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Frying pan: Heat pan with butter or small amount of oil. Remove packaging and slice into 2 cm thick slices. Heat in frying pan and turn until golden brown. Add your choice of sauce or gravy.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Shelf stable for up to 12 months from date of manufacture with no refrigeration required, if stored at ambient room temperature (25°C), or below.
- Nett Weight: 500 g
- Water, Non-GMO Super Maize Meal (23%)(Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Oxide), Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E334).
- Allergens: None.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g):
- Energy (kJ): 393
- Protein (g): 1,6
- Total Fat (g): 0,56
- Carbohydrate (g): 18,7
- of which Sugars (g): 1,6
- Fibre (g): 1,1
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.