- Seedling soil block maker
- Evenly compacts soil for easy root growth
- Reduces transplantation shock
- Minimises machination die-off
- Corrosion resistant steel
- Weather resistant marine varnish
- UV resistant PVC
- Thoughtful gift for faithful gardeners
- Pour a generous amount of water into your seedling soil mix.
- Fill your Plunter lightly to the brim with the wet seedling soil mix.
- Gently, but firmly press out the excess water from the wet seedling soil mix using the plunger handle of the Plunter.
- Place your seed into the indentation on top of the soil block.
- (Top Tip: the smaller the seed, the shallower it should be sown.)
- Water the soil block gently and keep moist until the seedling is strong enough for transplantation.
How to make seedling mix:
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups seedling soil.
- 1 cup expanded coir husk or coir block.
- ½ cup earthworm castings.
- 2 cups of water.
- Simply mix all of the dry Ingredients together and water! It’s that easy.
- Contains: 1 x Plunter, 1 x Reusable Chiffon Pouch with Drawstring, 1 x User Leaflet.
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 7 cm x 7 cm.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Stainless Steel, Marine Varnished Wood.
- Reusable chiffon pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/12/2020, By AnnaI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.