- Heirloom zucchini growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Best suited for large gardens
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Zucchini flowers are not only edible, but they’re delicious! You can fry them, stuff them, sauté them, bake them and even pop them in your Mediterranean salads for an extra pop of colour.
- Contains: Heirloom Baby Marrow Seeds.
- Binomial: Cucurbita pepo.
- Cultivar: Costata Romanesco.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.