- Indian heirloom growing chickpea
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable from three to four months
- Nitrogen fixing
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Contains: Heirloom Growing Chickpeas.
- Binomial: Cicer arietinum.
- Cultivar: Brown.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product17/03/2021, By JacquelineThis is of the best quality and definitely worth the money.08/12/2020, By ExploreI love it14/11/2020, By humzaFrankly disappointed in how little seeds were in the packet for such an expensive price. I’ve never grown chickpeas before , but after checking online how many plants are required to feed a family , the amount given is not even enough for two people. Furthermore , no instructions or anything provided in terms of spacing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.