- 30cm Confectionery and glaze knife
- Stainless steel
- Honed blade
- Serrated on one side for cake slicing
A Pallet Knife can be used to:
- spread frosting on cakes
- trim frosting on the sides of cakes
- spread fillings on sandwiches
- lift some baked goods (biscuits, pastry shells)
- create peaked or swirled effects on frosting
When applying frosting with a Pallet Knife, apply very light pressure, touching only the icing that you are spreading, not the surface of the cake. Spread the frosting in a continuous motion, not back and forth. When using a Pallet Knife to make peaked or swirled effects, dab the cake with it as though you were dubbing it a knight, and in random places.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.