PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Medium size Yoni Egg (4.1 x 2.9cm) made from Rose Quartz
- Use for vaginal weight-lifting to tone your pelvic floor muscles
- Comes in a purple gift pouch
- A hole drilled sideways through narrow end of each egg to thread (dental floss for threading not included)
- Full instruction booklet included
Note: These Yoni eggs are available in 3 sizes and it is recommended to start with the largest one first, then work your way down to the smallest as your vaginal walls tone and tighten. Many women gain just as much benefit from just using one size egg though– mainly the medium one. If you wish to experiment with sizes, we recommend you try the Yoni Egg set of 3.
The Jade Egg Practice has been used for thousands of years for the following uses:
- Tone the pelvic floor & prevent organ prolapse & incontinence
- Tone muscles pre- & post-childbirth - easier childbirth & faster recovery
- Heal sexual trauma – abuse, miscarriage, abortion, difficult childbirth
- Increase orgasmic pleasure for both partners
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Relieve PMS & symptoms of menopause
- Restore hormonal balance
- Reduce heavy bleeding, cramping & fatigue during menstruation
- Assist in cases of infertility
- Stimulate vaginal reflexology points – harmonising any imbalances in the body, just as with conventional reflexology.
- Ground nervous energy
- Create a natural facelift
- Activate chi/life-force energy - increasing creativity, passion & libido
- Awaken & cultivate divine feminine sexual energy
Properties of Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz is a very powerful, yet exceedingly gentle, stone – it is the quintessential stone of love and, as such, stimulates and opens the heart chakra and clears the emotional body. Rose Quartz is clearly feminine in tone and is calming and cleansing, facilitating the release of stress, tension, fear and anger. Physically, it helps cure heart imbalances and reprogrammes the cells for joy and longevity. Rose Quartz spreads compassion and gentle understanding. A beautiful stone to use for a Jade Egg practice.
Wash your egg before & after use in hot water & a few drops of tea tree oil. Do NOT boil your Jade Egg.
Affix new length of unflavoured dental floss to your egg each time you use it. After a while you may feel happy using your egg without floss and this is perfectly possible and easy to do. Just do whatever feels right to you.
Once a month cleanse your eggs in a salt bath (Himalayan/Oryx/good sea salt) to remove any build-up of negative energy that the stone may have absorbed.
The Rich History of Jade Eggs
The use of Jade Eggs used to be a Taoist secret known only to royalty and the highest echelons of society in ancient China. By carrying out the practice of exercising with the Jade Egg, the Empress, wives and concubines of the noblemen of the day were able to connect fully with their sensual selves and experience full orgasmic bliss during sex – and ensure the same for their partners. It also ensured that they remained youthful, radiant and vital as well as powerfully sexually-active well into old age.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
23 Jun, 2016, By marie
nothing necessarily to talk about but with great impact in various ways and absolutely divine as it is working, by itself simply being there, without an effort. love it!
We enjoy this
14 Mar, 2016, By Alistair
Greatly pleasurable. Worked wonder for our relationship. Thanks