- An enticing tea blended with well-known medicinal, floral extracts
- 17 Individual tea bags
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Rose: A majestic plant, treasured for thousands of years for its medicinal properties. Rose blossom contains important tannins as well as essential oils.
- Hibiscus: Used in Greece thousands of years ago as a medicinal plant – thus the Greek name Althaea - ‘I cure’.
- Chamomile: At the end of the 16th century this was the ‘most commonly-used herb in medicine’. Received the first Medicinal Plant of the Year award, and was voted Medicinal Plant of the Year in 2002.
- The Yogi Tea company are deeply rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy and share it through their products.
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 to 7 minutes - or longer for a stronger flavour.
hibiscus*, chamomile flowers*, elderflower*, linden flowers*, rose petals*, cinnamon*, lavender flowers*, yarrow*, ginger*, black pepper*, fennel*, turmeric root*, natural flavour, sunflower petals*, alfalfa*, buckhorn*, cardamom*, cloves*, dried kombucha drink* (*Certified Organic)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.