- A warming, welcoming brew for a good nights sleep
- 17 Individual tea bags
- Rooibos: Exclusively grown in the Cederberg mountains in South Africa. Rooibos tea is produced from its leaves, and is the mild, fruity and slightly sweet-tasting national drink of South Africa.
- Chamomile: At the end of the 16th century this was the ‘most commonly-used herb in medicine’. Received the first Medicinal Plant of the Year award, and was voted Medicinal Plant of the Year again in 2002.
- Vanilla: The ‘queen of spices’, one of the most popular aromas in the world. Its delicate flavour and extensive production process make real vanilla a particularly valuable spice and medicinal plant.
- Hints of warming spices such as clove, ginger and cinnamon really bring this calming tea full circle.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Yogi Tea is deeply rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy.
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
Rooibos*, chamomile*, cocoa shells*, liquorice*, vanilla extract*, cinnamon*, cardamom*, lemon balm extract*, nutmeg*, rose petals*, ginger*, cloves*, black pepper* (*Certified Organic)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Peaceful nights sleep
22 Aug, 2016, By Lesley
Received this in error but glad I did as really gives a peaceful nights sleep and no strong rooibos taste which makes me happy!
23 Sep, 2015, By Luisa
This tea is a treat, so very tasty and calming, a perfect combination of flavors and a perfect tea to have curled up on the sofa before going to bed :-)