- Lunch warmer keeps your meal warm for 3 – 5 hours
- Fits up to 1 litre pots
- Made with pretty, local shwe-shwe-inspired fabric design that’s been lined inside with a more resistant fabric
- Foam insulator sewn inside the fabric
- A toggle makes it easy to close
- Saves you reheating your meal in microwaves
- Saves on energy used to reheat meals
- Keep meals warm for loved ones whether at home or away
- Can also be used as a cooler bag
- Comes with a book of mouth-watering recipes
- Supports local upliftment: handmade and Proudly South African.
- Choose between green, blue or red fabric in the dropdown menu
Please Note: The images shown above serve only as a general guide; because the Wonderbags are made by hand, the pattern of the fabrics may vary.
- Do not use clay or ceramic pots with your Wonderbag.
- Not suitable for cast iron or copper bottom pots as they get too hot and can damage the insulation material.
- Casseroles transferred directly from the oven to the Wonderbag should not be hotter than 180°C (350°F)
How long your meal stays hot depends on how hot it is when you put it in. The general guideline is between 3 – 5 hours. You can decant your hot meal into another container such as a Pyrex dish, but bear in mind that as this will make it lose heat, it won’t stay hot for as long.
The Wonderbag Inspiration
Wonderbag founder Sarah Collins first started developing this unique slow-cooker in 2007, as a way to cope with the frequent power cuts in South Africa at the time. Sarah soon realised that this electricity-free insulated cooking bag could provide millions of people in impoverished communities with a safer, more affordable and sustainable alternative to cooking with kerosene, paraffin or wood.
Since then, the Wonderbag has been used to empower women living in rural communities around the world, giving them back time to care for their families, reducing the risk of smoke inhalation and burns, and saving them precious resources and annual income. The Wonderbag lunch warmer it one of the latest innovations from Wonderbag.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.