- Demeter certified organic, biodynamic Chardonnay white wine
- No chemicals used during cultivation
- Natural pest control methods using plant extracts, fungi and bacteria from locally made natural compost
- Natural Biodynamic preparations used to enliven the soil
- Whole bunch pressed
- Made with minimal intervention in the natural process
- Naturally wild yeast fermented from the vineyard for a longer fermentation period
- Hand-picked and hand sorted
- No added acid or enzymes, only a light filtration and a small addition of sulphur as a preservative prior to bottling
- Waterkloof wines participate in the Biodiversity Wine Initiative to enhance indigenous biodiversity
- Produced in Stellenbosch, South Africa
Bouquet: Flintiness on the nose with aromas of stone fruit and a kiss of honey. With age, the aromas will evolve to almond and lightly grilled dried fruit.
Palate: Tightness which will open up in time. Long and persistent in the aftertaste, ending with an exceptional wealth of flavours and a balanced acidity.
Food pairing: light, delicate dishes such as shellfish, frilled fish, pates, vegetable terrines or risottos, or creamy veggie soups.
The Numbers (2510 Bottles produced)
Alc: 14 %
TA: 5.3 g/l
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.