Benefits of Sytrinol as a supplement:
- Reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Combats inflammation
- Lowers blood triglyceride levels
- Cardio-protective; protects the heart & reduces arterial plaque
- Supports the immune system & protects the cells against free radical damage
- Inhibits the production of free radicals associated with inflammation (nitric oxide & superoxide)
- Helps to control glycaemic (blood glucose) levels
- Neuro-protective; helps to protect brain cells against degenerative diseases
How it works:
The active components in Sytrinol give the supplement its health-boosting properties.
- Sytrinol contains a type of citrus bioflavonoids, known as Polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs); these tongue-twisters are known for their potent heart health benefits.
- PMFs decrease the levels of the proteins and enzymes needed to make LDL cholesterol.
- Sytrinol also contains tocotrienol; a type of vitamin E, which helps to protect the brain and heart against degenerative disorders. Certain tocotrienols can actually cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Tocotrienols also break down the cholesterol-producing enzyme known as HMG-CoA reductase.
- Take one 150mg capsule twice daily.
- Can be taken before, during, or after meals.
- Can be used long term within normal dosage range.
One vegetarian cellulose capsule provides:
- Sytrinol 150mg
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.