- 100% natural ingredients – no petrochemicals or synthetics
- Hand crafted to old-fashioned methods for unique appearance and exceptional quality
- Produced in South Africa using many locally grown herbs and plants
- Palm Oil certified with Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil
- Benefits of Neroli Oil on the skin : improves skin health by regenerating and keeping your skin elastic, preventing the appearance of stretch marks, banishing acne, reducing the appearance of scars, and helping heal broken capillaries.
- Neroli oil is produced by steam-distilling the fragrant flowers of the bitter orange tree, and has been used for centuries for its potent, beautiful scent and many healthy and calming properties.
- Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Did you know?
It takes at least 1,000 pounds of orange blossom flowers to make just one pound of neroli oil!
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil*, Olive Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Orris Root, Benzoin, Soap Plant Extract, Borage Oil, Avocado Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Fennel Oil, Spearmint Oil, Lavender Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Natural Vegetable Dyes. *From sustainable resources.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Beautiful and works well
16 Sep, 2016, By Rene
Love the natural dye pattern in the soap, the smell and its effectiveness. Great for bathing or as a hand soap. Definitely worth the price.
Victorian Garden Neroli soap
15 Jul, 2016, By Edwina
I love that this is a natural soap and the smell is great! It lathers well, will buy again!